Wednesday, May 29, 2013

>>> Fast Girls: Erotica for Women

'Fast Girls' = fast, erotic reading.
"Erotica for women". That phrase usually causes me to pass a book by. I'm a guy through and through, and one stereotype on which I proudly stake claim is that my erotica has to be very visual and very descriptive! Would a book that states its "erotica for women" feed that need? In this case, YES. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! The stories in this collection are highly charged and they create that unmistakable `I'm getting horny' feeling. They're so good that you almost stop daydreaming about the stories, and start thinking about what it would be like to run into some of these writers!
`Temptation' is the perfect story to start off! I've always been of the mind that the best erotic stories are the ones where you can replace the characters in the story with yourself. In `Temptation'... I'd gladly trade my soul in this life AND the afterlife to be Miguel! Other stories that had me wishing I had Aladdin's lamp:

`Waxing Eloquent' - only in L.A. style loving...


Fast Girls: Erotica for Women


Fast girls don’t mind being the girl everyone is talking about, as long as all eyes are focused their way. They are wanton, daring, shameless, and bold. Fast Girls celebrates the girl with a reputation, the girl who goes all the way, and the girl who doesn't know how to sa


Fast Girls: Erotica for Women is one of best selling in Anthologies category.



No comments:

Post a Comment