Monday, May 27, 2013

* Best Women's Erotica 2009

sexy stories good enough to reread
This is a collection of erotic short stories written by women for women. It's a great collection. I've read several of Violet Blue's anthologies, and they are consistently good, but Best Women's Erotica 2009 is *really good*.

It features 21 stories, each by a different author. Most of the stories have a female main character and/or narrator, common in "by women for women" erotica. But beyond that, the collection is full of variety, featuring many different scenarios, orientations, sex acts, writing styles - something for everyone, I guess one could say. But I wouldn't, because I found almost every one of the stories to be exciting and erotic in its own way, regardless of my own personal preferences.

When I first read it, I mostly appreciated the quality of the writing. Violet Blue selected particularly well-written, evocative stories. The erotic impact didn't strike me until later, weeks later, when I found myself opening it up again, with a craving to reread the...


Best Women's Erotica 2009


Best Women’s Erotica 2009 is erotica by women, for women — contemporary, realistic, and explicit. Editor and best-selling author Violet Blue knows what women are looking for in an erotic anthology, and she delivers it here, with an amorous abundance of risky, romantic, he


Best Women's Erotica 2009 is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment