Sunday, January 27, 2013

>>> The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter - Vol. 5: Erica's Diary

Molly. The diary, the sexuality, and the taboos.
Cornnell Clarke is my favorite sexual graphic artist BAR NONE! So when I heard a new book was in the works I started drooling. One small problem though; I work in a bookstore but I could not nail down a release date for this book. Was it October, was it December? I kept bugging poor Cornnell until he just said, "dude, and join my e-mail updates". So that is what I did. And because I did I was able to get a signed copy of this book! Happy early Birthday present to me!! This book is a diary of sorts that our sexy friend, Molly, is reading from. If you haven't read anything from Mr. Clarke, prepare your libido, because your mind won't be able to process all the eroticism his books offer. That being said, PB #5 wasn't a chock full of sex as some of the others. Oh it It was there, no doubt, but I came away wanting... more. I didn't feel that way with the other four.

I know most people don't READ these graphic novels; they skim and leer at the pictures. I'm honestly...


The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter - Vol. 5: Erica's Diary


In this latest installment in the chronicles of Molly Frederickson, the sexually adventurous college student discovers that her best friend Erica has left her diary unprotected while she is away on vacation. Molly gives in to her temptation to read the journal and is taken o


The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter - Vol. 5: Erica's Diary is one of best selling in Erotica category.


  • The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Peanut Butter V5


No comments:

Post a Comment