Friday, January 25, 2013

^ Small Town Siren [Texas Sirens 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)

When's the sequel?
Menage books aren't my usual cuppa, but someone on another thread recommended this one, and I decided to try it. I'm glad I did. The depth of the story amazed me. Living in small town Texas, I felt like I knew some of the characters in this story (unfortunately, the more unpleasant ones!). The power structure is really like this, and small town people have L-O-N-G memories. After I finished the book, I immediately went to the author's website and saw that a sequel, Siren in the City, is due out in the winter. I only wish I could pre-order it now!


Small Town Siren [Texas Sirens 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)


[Menage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, BDSM, sex toys] Jack Barnes and Sam Fleetwood have been best friends since they met in foster care. They share a business as cattle ranchers and a house. All they need now is a woman to share. The men are sure they'


Small Town Siren [Texas Sirens 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment