Monday, January 14, 2013

~ Captivated: A Club Destiny Novella (Volume 6)

Nicole did it again!
I love her Club Destiny series!!! I hope there are more to come!! I know this is a short,but right to the point. Love Kane and Lucie. I was smiling and then crying. If you haven't read anything from Nicole Edwards you should. Won't be disappointed!! Plus I can't wait until Zane comes out!!! Great teaser at the end!


Captivated: A Club Destiny Novella (Volume 6)


Captivated is a glimpse into the lives of Lucie Werner and Kane Steele after Temptation (Club Destiny, #2) Lucie Werner’s life has never followed the path she envisioned for herself and five years ago, it veered off course yet again. This time after one erotic night of pas


Captivated: A Club Destiny Novella (Volume 6) is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment