Tuesday, January 29, 2013

* The Girl who Couldn't Come

Good, Nerdy Fun
I bought this based on the strength of Joey's comic, A Softer World. This book exceeded any expectations I had. It's a collection of short stories about normal people with not quite normal quirks rangeing from needing Johny Cash music to come to ghost sex. I was pleasantly surprised to find stories from male and female POV as well as a full spectrum of sexualities without bias. It was also unabashed about the actual sex. I don't recall any flower-like vaginas or wood jokes. Though I must admit that I personally found most of the stories slightly to disturbing to be arousing. Um, so in summary: super enjoyable, funny, and strange stories about sex or wanting to have sex.


The Girl who Couldn't Come


This is a book of dirty stories. They are weird and fun and often bewildering, like sex itself.


The Girl who Couldn't Come is one of best selling in Erotica category.


  • ISBN13: 9781460920145
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!


No comments:

Post a Comment