Tuesday, June 4, 2013

^ One Swinging Summer

Ditto...great plot
I have to agree with Sparta's review. What I liked best was that you really go on the emotional journey with this woman. Yeah it is hot but I have yet to read other erotic fiction that could grab me and take me on such roller coaster ride. Definitely worth reading. There are some editorially issues that I hope get cleaned up. I still would give it more stars if I could.


One Swinging Summer


This book does for the sex club scene what 50 Shades of Grey did for S&M. A woman's curious exploration of the swinger's lifestyle. What goes on behind closed doors? A woman agrees to keep an open mind and check out the bar a few of her friends have been trying t


One Swinging Summer is one of best selling in Erotica category.



No comments:

Post a Comment